Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Well say a few words they say, Never thought I would have a Touareg, but hey ho life can be strange, had Landrovers all my life, except for the Last Vehicle which was bought in the UK in desperation and turned out to be surprisingly good, a Chrysler Voyager 2.5 CRD, we were living in France St Jacques just outside Grasse, and needed a vehicle to drive home hence we bought the Voyager cheep and crammed it with English Goodies. Had an accident with it 4 weeks ago and the insurance company decided to repair it, god knows why as its an 03 and they are spending over 2K on it, fools!! Ebay will cop that after Christmas.

Now we are back from a six year stint in France (March 2016) and I have ended up with a Touareg, 2.5tdi bought it a week ago, spent Yesterday Saturday giving it a full service, well I pointed and done what I can and my Nipper did the donkey work, (I received another Liver in france which I will be eternally grateful for and before you mutter should not of drunk so much Alcohol I don't drink Hey Ho) so I have not a lot of Strength, we started with front brake pads and Hoses as they had been advised on the last two MOT's and were very bad then changed all the lube oils and tried to find out why the dam thing wont get up in the mornings!!!

No doubt I may find some answers within the Forum as I can't have the only Touareg with a Lazy start habit can I????

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts