Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, Bought a 2014 plate V6 R line X demo in silver with 8k on the clock. .....After having Many of the Land Rover range for the last 20 odd years decided to try out so thing compleatly different after having many problems with my last 3.6 RRS....well what can I say other than I wish I had done it years ago. My new VW cost nearly half the price of a RR Sport its half the price on road tax, does about 7 more mpg, it's as fast, it's cheaper to service, and it's more comfortable and to top it it's nicer to drive. Ok it's early days as I've only had it a year but iam well pleased to date. Due living in the country we need at least one 4x4 in the family and with my buiness being up on top of a mountain I have just bought winter tyres, just in case. Hope to get some feed back from you guys and tips on my new Tory...

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Welcome. Glad to hear you drive a Conservative. We drive Touaregs.:twisted:

You might also enjoy the UK site www.mytreg.com if you haven't found it.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
????

"Where do you put the key in a Tory? I doubt they have keyless entry."

Shouldnt that be in the recent English Language thread ????

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
????

"Where do you put the key in a Tory?
If they've been to Eton, then it's well known where to insert it . . . !

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
"Where do you put the key in a Tory? I doubt they have keyless entry."

Not much torque either!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Anyone have a reasonable idea as to the weight of a 2004 Touareg hatch? Thanks. From USA. new to this forum and I am probably in the wrong place. Also anyone have problems with struts?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts