Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, it has been nice to find this forum few weeks ago, I didn't post any message yet since I was buying the Touareg and I had not many comments or request to post.

In effect I found all the answers searching between all the threads!

I have a Touareg 7L v10 a great locomotive!!!

What I really need now is a pdf version of the owner manual, mine is in Italian.

I'll open a specific thread for this.

Thanks to you all!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,819 Posts
Welcome to the Forum...Post some photos of your Touareg...

Stuart...

·
Super Moderator
3,819 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll post some pictures as soon as possible, probably tomorrow.

Regarding the two auctions, thanks so much, but it's in English, I need it in French and possibly in pdf.

The bay doesn't offer it.... Unfortunately...

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
100 Euros for the owner's bible at your VW dealer then, I think.

Key thing with purchasing a V10 is knowing with 200% certainty you have EXACTLY the right oil in the sump to avoid premature camshaft lobe wear. Note that even VW dealers get this wrong.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw in the forum that somebody scanned a owner manual in French but I can't access to the server unfortunately and I'm looking for somebody who downloaded the files.

Regarding the oil, I already changed it with the right one in order to avoid any problem, engine runs perfectly.... At the moment....

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
I saw in the forum that somebody scanned a owner manual in French but I can't access to the server unfortunately and I'm looking for somebody who downloaded the files.
Send Frex a PM.

·
Super Moderator
3,819 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,903 Posts
Welcome Jighen :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.