Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Glad to be here. Hope I can help some others out withever problems they might have, that I came across. Have Ross-Tech vag comm as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello...Welcome to the site!

Keep an eye out for me... I can be found in dublin midweek and on the n11 at weekends..

·
Registered
7 Posts
:)Gentlemen I have 2006 Shadow Blue 3.0V6 16k as new that I got in England converted and imported as commercial (tax 277 euro) just put 2 new contis on back for 430 euro (ouch) great car Stew what do you mean "all the extra bits" Tinny the taxi idea won,t work as the insurance would be very high and you would be assessed for income tax as well:D

·
Registered
465 Posts
935.00 to tax mine for the year but with the little boy we must have four sits, it seems everything on the touareg is an extra so mats , leather , wood finish, dvd, chrome package, sat nav, all done in VW blue leds , 20" rims concept, tinted glass,.
Kind of thought that about the road tax f---ers have you every way the sooner they are all put up against the wall and shot with a hard ball of there own sh-t, won't come soon enough. What part of the country are you from. yours Stew

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ah here lads....Show us some pics.... I've only had mine 2 weeks now but I've already sorted it with German style plates and number surrounds. Yes the 935 a year to tax the 2.5 is big money, especially since my gf just taxed her punto for 140.

Here's a quick pic of mine :

·
Registered
465 Posts
picked up two stainless steel tail pipes in lidil about two months ago for a 10.00 each and if I do say so myself they look perfect so much for expensive tips will post a picture later as people living around would think I am going nuts if I go out there now.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:)Gentlemen I have 2006 Shadow Blue 3.0V6 16k as new that I got in England converted and imported as commercial (tax 277 euro) just put 2 new contis on back for 430 euro (ouch) great car Stew what do you mean "all the extra bits" Tinny the taxi idea won,t work as the insurance would be very high and you would be assessed for income tax as well:D
Im working as a taxi driver at the moment,so changing it over wont be a problem. Had a Lexus RX300 a few years ago as a taxi, but wasnt able for all the bad roads in Dublin...lol gearbox went after 66,000mls. Must get a photo uploaded soon. €75 road tax for year compared to €1600. My insurance about 1200 with my no claims bonus. Income tax not a problem either as work is very bad at the moment, same everywhere.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
picked up two stainless steel tail pipes in lidil about two months ago for a 10.00 each and if I do say so myself they look perfect so much for expensive tips will post a picture later as people living around would think I am going nuts if I go out there now.
Was thinking the same,was looking at the oval ones.

·
Registered
7 Posts
from lucan Dublin but could be seen anywhere as am retired and love to drive and play golf. How do I get photos on? I also would like stainless tips lidil you say will look tomorrow. Tinny you are mad to use for taxi but I love it go for it

·
Registered
465 Posts
That was a while ago but they usually bring things back, I live about one km from mount juliet golf course but only use it for walks, nice to see some tdi's on the site the only other tdi I talk with is Andrie from South Africa he is a gold mine of information (excuse the pun)

·
Registered
18 Posts

I'd like to see a pic of that

·
Registered
465 Posts
:cool::cool:Ok pictures of leds in the back took in day light so not the best of affects, 4 new 275/40/r20s hankooks 700 euros fitted, dvd, and the famous 10 euro tail pipes:cool::cool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts