Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
allow me to introduce myself. I am George from Buffalo grove. I just bought a used toureg v10 of 2004 model diesel with 130K on it.
it was very well maintained and I liked it. I already have a diesel model and I want to stick to diesel model.

I got some issues with this car, the tire pressure monitoring system fault(I guess the sensor needs to be changed), also some mysterious leaking oil(might be engine oil on bottom of front right. and today exhaustion system light is on on dashboard. I am looking for suggestions and solution, I already booked an appointment with local dealer for an inspection. but I need a more affordable solution to fix this issue.

thank you very much!

George

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
There is a member here who has a shop that is very familiar with Touaregs not far from Chicago....Let me see if I can find his info for you. I think he is in Plainfield or Plainview..something like that....

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
His user name on here is

fcjasontt

Here is his contact info.

J'S REPAIR AND PERFORMANCE
PLAINFIELD,IL

VAG-COM EQUIPPED

Note I have not used his services, but he has been helpful in answering some questions for me and his rates are much better than a dealer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you very much LocoLobo!

I read some threads about him. he seems to be very familiar with touareg.

thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts