Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Touareg aficionados. I have been lurking for a few weeks and we just purchased a 2016 Touareg Lux with 71K miles. This forum has been very helpful in our decision making. Our motivation was to increase our tow capacity from our Subaru Outback and plan for a larger camper than the 13' Scamp that we have now. The VW is very clean and the features are mildly intimidating at the moment, although some time with it will take care of that. We did own a 2011 VW Golf from 2011-2016.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nice Color! Good to have you here.
The features can be a little intimidating at first, but you'll quickly get accustomed to them, and get everything set the way you like it. I have a 16 TDI, so if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up.

Hello Touareg aficionados. I have been lurking for a few weeks and we just purchased a 2016 Touareg Lux with 71K miles. This forum has been very helpful in our decision making. Our motivation was to increase our tow capacity from our Subaru Outback and plan for a larger camper than the 13' Scamp that we have now. The VW is very clean and the features are mildly intimidating at the moment, although some time with it will take care of that. We did own a 2011 VW Golf from 2011-2016.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums.
Nice Treg !! I like how the wheels match up with the color of the vehicle.
Much better match than bright silver or black.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the Thunderdome. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts