Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, received the rookie with the Touareg club from Russia......

on your site newbie, but not new to use for my touareg
I enclose a link to my car, later I will post the information about all the tuning done...
did auto iskluchitelno for themselves, ready to help and answer questions...
mobile is not convenient to insert all photos.... pc will upload later.
I hope you have the same family friendly touareg, as we do in Russia.

for earlier apologize for my English.......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Opa !!!! Bladt !!!! atlichna machina .... ochen krasiva

Sorry .... rude on me let me try that in English

Wow wee !!!! [email protected] yeah !!!! excellent car .... very beautiful

Reactions: Jujutsu

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Hi, Muscovite! Welcome to the club. Your Touareg is gorgeous and looks very refined, those rims and fenders... I guess you used google translator, not a good idea. Write yourself, foreigners are patient to our Pidgin English.

·
Vendor
244 Posts
Welcome to the club! Glad to have you here and thanks for showing us your Touareg - looks great! A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Enjoy your ride and your time here!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, Muscovite! Welcome to the club. Your Touareg is gorgeous and looks very refined, those rims and fenders... I guess you used google translator, not a good idea. Write yourself, foreigners are patient to our Pidgin English.
Учту, спасибо! Не могу редактировать свое сообщение, с чем это межет быть связано?!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Welcome to the club. Great looking Touareg, wish we had the V8 TDI...

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Учту, спасибо! Не могу редактировать свое сообщение, с чем это межет быть связано?!
Hallo, Jujutsu. Nice to hear from you again. Initially I was a bit worried. Few months ago a newcomer from Ukraine posted pictures of a GP on Ukrainian plates. Local community warmly welcomed him but he never responded again. No idea, what was his motivation for that gesture. There are watermarks of the Ukrainian internet trading platform embedded in his pictures. Either he sold his GP or he was just an internet bot. http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f88/hi-from-ukraine-214033.html
So, I read your thread at touareg-club.net from the first till the last page. You lavished a lot into your Treg but you are a shy man. Why not to post the video? I do not post without your prior expressed permission, hope, you’ll do this yourself later. Are you Megafon shareholder or employee (if you don’t mind me asking). If it is a targeted advertisement for top businessmen clientele, then why your Touareg and not a Cayenne for instance? Tell us the background, would be very interesting.
People here are friendly and have good manners. Hitherto it was a safe haven for me, no onslaughts and rudeness. I can express my opinion freely. I’m not that technically inclined, just enjoy communication in English. Hope you’ll stay with us and share your great experience.
Enjoy your ride and do not spend ages in the Moscow traffic jams ;-)
With regard to your question: Is the "Edit" icon with scissors visible at right low corner of a newly posted message. Be aware there is a limited time allowance to edit your posts. I don’t know exactly how long is the deadline, either 30 min or 60 min. (We asked tech admins to extend that period). I’m surfing pages on my mobile too, but rarely type my messages there. Good practice is to prepare your text in advance using PC and then use Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V keyboard shortcuts. If you close your browser, it will probably request you to sign in again. I use Tor sometimes, it doesn't store cookies at all. http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f100/repeat-need-to-sign-in-223850.html#post1390810

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.