Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anyone help me I have a 2006 v6 tdi touareg and I have changed my main beam bulbs as when going along the road my lights are quite dim , I have noticed that the new bulbs i have changed aren't coming on and the lights are coming through the frosted glass ( directional lights ) this may have been before but didn't really look into it before as just thought it was the standard bulbs .
I also have a problem with the directional lights going out with afs code appearing , think it may be linked now , any ideas folks please I really need to get this sorted thanks.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
x2

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi I have put my original bulbs back in and surprise surprise they don't work either , the bulbs are just behind the indicator lens , these don't light up at all don't know if anyone else has had the same issue , basically my low beam and high beam both come out of the frosted glass on the directional lights and my night time vision is very bad and i get the error code afs not available and one side goes off when i turn right in certain roads and on bumpy roads and sometimes when i accelerate fast i get the same problem , any help would be really appreciated thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.