Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always found this site to be the most valuable addition to the connoisseur Touareg owner.
Always a vast chest of information available.
But of late all search results end up returning ZERO results.
Even hits that are found in google only brings you back to the home page.

I am sadly frustrated by this.
I am trying to do an oil change on a 7L V6 TDi and there are no links. No results.
Same for the links to transmission oil replacement. Infact absolutely no diy search returns any results for the past week.
what is going on?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Search seem fine to me. Maybe an issue at your end?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I had the same experience with the mobile web page. Couldn't find things I just found in the app with the exact same search words "webasto v10 diy". It works on the desktop site.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Are you using this format on Goggle or Bung?

site:www.clubtouareg.co m words you want to search for

Remove the space between the o and the m of com [this site changes the wording!!]

·
Administrator
563 Posts
Are you still encountering issues with the search,

Let me know if you are still encountering issues with your search, tank you so much :)

Happy Holidays!

~ GP community support

·
Administrator
563 Posts
Usually if there is a search error, it's likely something on our end. We'll try to help as much as we can. Have you tried the search on other browsers and you're still getting the same issue?

lee

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all. Thank you so much for you enthusiasm to help.
I have used the .com website on my mobile and still I get this reply with every search I do. If I google a search result I only end up at the homescreen when I click on the link.

Attachments

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
V6 is too short for this site's search engine.

When you are on Goggle are you typing this [without the space I have had to insert in com to stop this site changing the site address!]?

site:www.clubtouareg.co m V6 tdi oil change

·
Administrator
563 Posts
Hi all. Thank you so much for you enthusiasm to help.
I have used the .com website on my mobile and still I get this reply with every search I do. If I google a search result I only end up at the homescreen when I click on the link.
The broken redirect from google has to do with the Enhanced Mobile View. A fix is on the way, but for the time being if you exit the EMV you will be able to do so again.

Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts