1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Same back to you , just about to have the maddening crowd arrive for the Lamb Roast BBQ.

·
Registered
872 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Happy Australia Day!! Took the splitty for a drive - nice day for it :)

My son is in Florida at the moment and to celebrate Australia Day tomorrow,they are going to Outback Steakhouse for dinner - he told me they use fake Australians for their adverts!! hahaha

Hope you all had a great day :D

·
Registered
2,065 Posts

My son is in Florida at the moment and to celebrate Australia Day tomorrow,they are going to Outback Steakhouse for dinner - he told me they use fake Australians for their adverts!! hahaha

Probably going there to make fun of the place! Although the steaks aren't too bad, actually...

·
Registered
197 Posts
I think I might have to send him a care package - he is going to be there for a few months. Vegemite, Cadbury chocolate, my home made beef jerky - will ask him what else he wants sent over.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
We are celebrating Oz day here in Blighty too - so pleased we sent all our bloody crooks there!!

I'll raise a glass later.

Queenie sends her love . . . and Phil's waved two fingers.

CHEERS! !

·
Registered
197 Posts
We are celebrating Oz day here in Blighty too - so pleased we sent all our bloody crooks there!!

CHEERS! !
Haha - oh yes - it's so terrible here - ;) ;) :) :cool:

It's such a struggle....

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Tim Tams ....?? ... um ... cant think of anything else which is Oz any more .... bloody got offshored

I think I might have to send him a care package - he is going to be there for a few months. Vegemite, Cadbury chocolate, my home made beef jerky - will ask him what else he wants sent over.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Agreed !!!!

Otherwise we would of never got out of the bloody place and would still be pissing you off next door .... yeah ????

CHEERS! !

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
Has been a great day, good friends and fine food, not to mention a good "red" or two,,,

Hope everybody else had a good one as well.....

Stu.......

·
Registered
454 Posts

The steaks are as close to real beef as the people in the ads are to real Australians.

·
Registered
197 Posts
The steaks are as close to real beef as the people in the ads are to real Australians.
Apparently they don't have pavlova on the dessert menu!! What?? How un-Australian!!

They had a cheese fondue on the menu!! That's not Aussie - bloody hell :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts