Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and surprisingly I don't believe anyone has brought up this topic. So do you wash your Touareg yourself (and if you do, please post the process)? Or do you get it washed by a touch-free or touch wash? I've only had my Touareg washed at the dealership (they do a hand-wash for free with any service or $20 with internal vacuum) but I'm thinking of just washing it myself once it starts to cool down.

Also, if anyone has been getting touch washes for a while, how does the paint hold up? Have you noticed any swirling? The manual states that touch washes are okay due to the Touareg's "tough paint".

·
Registered
426 Posts
If the dealer is not washing mine, I go to the touchless wash at a semi-local gas station.

It is so good that I can't justify EVER washing my Touareg by hand again (not that I ever have) ;)

I once neglected my Jetta for 3 months through the winter without washing it once, then I took it to my touchless wash and it was spotless. Incredible.
The only part I really have to touch up are the rims - but that takes 5 mins every few washes...
It even spends 45 seconds drying it with a super duper mega powered blower. And it has "Tri-Colored Foam" as one of the wash cycles as well!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts