·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ride Height

Per H & W Website: H&R Sport Springs. Lowers 1.5 - 1.8” on average.
Superb ride quality

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you check for shipping quebec, canada, g3b 0L6

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Let me check to see what it will cost. There will be an additional cost vs. shipping to the US and will probably be a duty or tariff you'll have to pay on the purchase as well. I will send you something by the end of the day tomorrow. Please reply to let me know if you're ok with that. Thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't send PM's as I don't have enough posts. I'm trying to figure out how to ship to your location in Canada as a private party. Do you have things sent to you often from the US and is there a prefered method? I know of some Canadians who who use P.O. Boxes in the US and have things shipped there. Let me know. Otherwise, I can list it on e-bay and the shipping part of the transaction should be easier. Let me know what you want to do?

·
Registered
59 Posts
H & R sport springs slightly used (approx. 5K miles). $ 200.00 including shipping anywhere in the continental US. Payment per Paypal only.
Curious, I've been contemplating this spring swap for a while as I just can't get comfortable with the gap between tire and fender. Why did you take them off?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts