Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any fellow t-reggers got together in the area.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hi - Do you know when they schedule such and is it open to the public? Any additional details you have would be great.

·
Too Cool to Leave School
711 Posts
Lets get some Treg owners together :p

Capital area is great, we have at least one GTG nearly every night of the week! Up here in central MD we have well populated GTG's Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays/Fridays/Sundays, but at most its myself and another T2 owner

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea i know about the VW HQ GTG, when i go to that one i am usually the only t-reg. I just wanted to know if there was just a Touareg GTG. Anand is right about there is almost every day, just trying to get more touareg's out to them.

Maybe this is something we can all think about. Having a touareg GTG or meeting up and one of the VW HQQ ones.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea i know about 1st babies and takin up alot of your time. we have 3 now and they are not babies any more...

I think we should plan a all 'egg GTG.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Years ago (around 2005, I think) we had a GTG in a park in the Manassas area- had around 8-10 Tregs, IIRC.

I agree it would be fun for another one- count me in if the schedule makes sense.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK so we have a few people interested in a GTG. The question is where and when? Everyone give some ideas and lets try to make this happen.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea i know... I just saw it. So lets try to make sure we can all make it up there...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
VWOA (DubHaus - GTG) Officially Official : First GTG of the Season - June 2nd 7.30 PM - Pizza&Dubs at VWGoA HQ Parking Lot - 2200 Ferdinand Porsche Dr. Herndon, VA 20171. How many touaregs are coming...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts