Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new here but not new to vw world.

I just bought an 2004 Touareg with front accident, i could not find the problem in the beging but i did after because the car would not start. So im taking the front of the car a part so i can fix the broken parts. So my question for you guys is whoever has a V6 Rag if could help me with this ground where is connected bc as soon as i attach that to the car it starts so im trying to find the place where it belongs and icant. Ground its been broken and car would not start or it starts but all lights lid up like xmas tree here are some pictues. If someone can look into their car and take a picture to show me where it gous i would apricatte it very much guys.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

Anyone who has a V6 3.2 can help me out with a picture so i can see where its mounted. It located on the right side where to engine mount is thats where it comes out, if you look straight down youll see it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
see pic attached
Thanks for replying but no luck yet, It's little bit confusing here in the pic. I looked all over the car but I didn't see any thing, I also been connecting to the body of the car but still no luck yet

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i solved the problem, i had to find treg and look under to see where the wire went got the car back running :) thanks for the help.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Good that a very old thread might help!

However, you haven't said which model Touareg, which engine, nor where you are.

it could be the corroded wires in the door sill issue.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good that a very old thread might help!

However, you haven't said which model Touareg, which engine, nor where you are.

it could be the corroded wires in the door sill issue.
Sorry. 7l m model with vr6 model frozen part of Canada. I was going to post my own thread but I need to respond to 5 post before I can do my own post.

Sent from my A1R using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
As above just post a word or two to get round it. We know why you are doing it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey people I have the same issue but not Christmas lights the car has power and everything turns on except it does not start or crank mine is a volkswagen touareg 2009 automatic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts