Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I will be picking up my new Egg on 10/4..cannot wait!
:dance:

This will be my first post on this forum, and I would like to say that this forum has helped me out IMMENSELY! I went through an Internet salesperson at a dealer, and showed up well informed (thanks!).

Here are the specs-

2004 VW Touareg 4.2 VIN 85xxx
Off-Road Grey / Teak
NAV, Conv, Bi-Xenon, EPA
just over $40k

·
Registered
97 Posts
njegg,

Welcome. Thats exactly my car. I'd be interested to compare notes on cost. I purchased two weeks ago in NJ. What dealer did you use? What part of the state are you in? PM/E-mail me.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome All... i have noticed a lot more Tregs cruisin the Jersey roads :drunk:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just purchased mine from Trend VW in NJ, $40,200. V8, Off-road Grey, leater, Nav, Conv, Xenon, sticker was $48,105. Car had 1700 miles demo driven, had to take it.
We went in for a loaded V6, but the V8 was a better value for us. The car is awesome.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sounds like you have the same car as NJegg and me. Congrats. I was headed for a V6 as well. So much for that.

I see one or two Eggs on my 7 mile commute each day. One was driving behind me tonight.

·
Registered
16 Posts
me too

im picking up my touareg tonight from jack daniel's volkswagon.

V8, shadow blue w/ beige interior

i got nav, flip down dvd player, 19" wheels, and all the other basic stuff.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!

I have a request of all you "newbies" ---- PLEASE POST PICTURES!!!

Thank you. I'm TREGinginCO and I approved this message!!! (thank god we won't be hearing that crappy line anymore for a couple of years!)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Re: me too

sang337 said:
im picking up my touareg tonight from jack daniel's volkswagon.
Sang,

I also bought mine from Jack Daniels. I've been on the board for two months now and you are the first person I've heard of that also bought at JD. Who was your salesman? Andy?

I'm very interested to hear about your experience. I recently dealt with service and was fairly satisfied.

·
Registered
16 Posts
yea, my salesman was andy. i bought an audi from them about 6 years ago and after my experience i decided never to buy from the audi family again unless it was a 911 turbo. i then moved on to bmw, but i was in the market for an suv and liked the touareg.

so far the service has been good. i don't like how they try and sell you all these other stuff at signing (personally i think it makes them look cheap), but overall not bad so far.

i'll admit that difeo bmw was much better in service and just overall in general.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.