Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!! My Treg worked it's way onto my driveway prematurely last week. :eek: No Accessories planned in the near future due to the fact I need to divert those funds to pay for enough wrinkle cream to correct what the perma smile has caused!! :lol: Good to know there are others out there as impressed with this vehicle as I am. Happy Trails. :wink:

· Registered
3,295 Posts
WELCOME!

My wife and I have had our TOUAREG for just over two weeks.... and can't get enough of it.

We're taking our first roadtrip to Moab, UT this weekend.... will post pics next week.

Enjoy your new ride.

· Registered
125 Posts
hey guys, I'm in hampton roads. Chesapeake here would totally be cool if we could start some sorta group here
Hey brother I am now in the Hampton roads Chesapeake area and would love to get something going. I was almost ready to sell mine, but every time I get in it I feel so AWESOME! Lol email me [email protected] and see if we can get a meet up. Maybe even with some other VWs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.