Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a Factory Trained, Registered Expert http://audiforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136826#Technician and ASE Certified looking for side work. Minor/Major Services, Brakes, Exhaust, Suspension, Timing Belts, Clutches, Engine Swaps, you name it. VAGCOM recoding/MODS... I have the experience, resources, and knowledge to do it all. I offer mobile Diagnosis, VAGCOM MODS, and minor repairs in the Monmouth and Ocean County area. Check out my photo albums. If you need any Touareg work done shoot me a call (732) 691-2335 or email [email protected]

Thanks,
John Andryszewski
JA Autowerks
(732) 691-2335

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will be running Fall specials on minor & majors services, brake jobs, & tire specials if anyone needs anything done.....

·
Registered
47 Posts
I wish I knew about you when I had my Golf TDI. I was looking everywhere for and indipendent mechanic.
I'll definately hit you up when my warrantee expires.
Matt

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just bought an '09 TDI Touareg...what kinds of things can you do that won't void my warranty?

Is there a more aggressive brake pad you can suggest?

By the way, do we need a diesel fuel conditioner, like other diesel commercial trucks?

Thanks much,

Jason Judd
Scarsdale, NY

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure there are more aggressive pads. VAG COM mods, if you have a cool dealership, you can get away with a lot. What kind of things where you thinking of?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was thinking of more aggressive braking...I tow a race car/trailer combo which weighs in around 6,500 lbs. and like to get more initial bite from my brakes.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
4,300 Posts
Moved to Commercial Posts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts