Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris here from VW of Langhorne in Langhorne, Pa. We are located just 30 minutes north of Phila Int'l airport and would be happy to pick you up!

I just received word from VW and my owner that I have 10k rebate{its back} and a whopping $7500 rebate on the 2007 VW Touareg V10's!!!

This is supposedly a Eastern Region program only so I would like to pass this alontg to all my clients around the country!

Unlike the 2006's that come pretty much loaded, the 2007 has a few different pkgs available so please be careful when looking at specific Touareg's.

My prices will be $10,700 under invoice on a 2006 and $8300 under invoice on a 2007!!!

An example Touareg to follow:

Chris

Chris Farnham
VW of Langhorne
[email protected]
215-741-4100 STORE
609-668-0572 CELL

A donation will be made to the club on any Touareg sold to a club member!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Chris.
Do you know how long this money is available on the 2006? I'm in California, but I wonder whether dealers have (or had) access to any of that incentive for the few diesels here.

·
Super Moderator
9,465 Posts
Hi Chris.
Do you know how long this money is available on the 2006? I'm in California, but I wonder whether dealers have (or had) access to any of that incentive for the few diesels here.
Did you see the date of the post? This was a couple of months ago at this point.

·
Registered
782 Posts
If you haven't already signed and are thinking Chris may have a better price, contact him directly at Langhorne. I think I read that he delivered a V10 to either San Francisco or Tacoma in the last few months. So your location is workable. He is a great person to work with, very straight forward, and has sold to a number of folks on the boards including myself. Either way, you'll love the vehicle!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks to both of you. For a minute it looked like my deal locally was going to unwind, but I took delivery last weekend. I'll certainly look to Chris for my next Egg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts