Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this forum is great and I hope it can help VW build a more reliable vehicle. I have one on order, but I plan to cancel the order and wait for a more reliable vehicle to be built. The Touareg is special and something that I believe (and I think many others) I have wanted for a long time. The on- and off road ability is unique. But what good is this if the battery dies out in the Queens Midtown Tunel or out on the beach somewhere? Sincerely, Geir Friis

· Registered
715 Posts
Thanks for the kind words about the Club...

I understand and respect your decision to hold off... but as an aside... all vehicles, no matter what year of production, have serious defects. Check out www.lemonmb.com for an example of Mercedes Benz problems.

The majority of vehicles sold, Touareg included, are problem-free (everything has minor annoyances - it's human nature to find something wrong when everything seems right). This is not to say that many folks have had serious problems - I (we) sympathize with them. However, they are in fact the minority.

Keep us informed of your decision and progress no matter what you decide.

:joy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.