Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
smokin_joe said:
I must add myself to the list of damaged Tregs. In my effort to avoid what i think was a groundhog, i ended up in a utility pole...
:-s :-s

It's good that you were not injured!! Did you take a pic of the car after the accident? Is the first Treg that I know that hits a pole like that...

· Registered
61 Posts
ski4hunter said:
i got an estimate for my treg $18,000 wow! thats crazy my mouth droped to the floor when i heard this! i think there just gonna put a new front end for this amount of money! :chainsaw:
smokin_joe said:
Got my estimate today $14,400. Getting an itemized fax tomorrow to make sure everything is right.
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2:

Wow!!!!! One could buy two Hyundais for the price of this repair... Wow!! (again)... in Europe the hour of labor at a VW dealer costs about $35 and here it's about $85... I guess there will be lots of hours of labor in the itemized bill... Wow!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.