·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having read some, a bunch of the recall thread,,
and the Goodwill Package thread(s),
I still come up short.

Need a 3L??

Question, Does accepting the GoodWill Package off-set or alter or negate or in any void any current or future recall "deals"..

OR,, If I accept the package,, do I voluntary remove my vehicle from the recall benefits, excluding the fix??

Thanks

Mods, If this is the wrong sub-fora, pls move..

·
Registered
2013 VW Touareg TDI Sport w/tech
944 Posts
EPA vs VW diesel emissions "cheating". For Touareg's, ONLY the 3.0L diesel TDI Touareg is involved. There are NO recalls yet, and NO fixes yet.

The "Gooodwill" is from Volkswagen to people affected by the current mess. It is $1000 to the owner of the affected vehicle, there are NO STRINGS attached.

We all wait for Volkswagen's response to the EPA. There is a thread with OVER 4600 posts as I write this. Only some of the posts concern the actual problem, the rest is speculation. No one here knows what will happen. We are all waiting for an official "solution", which VW must work out with the EPA.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Accepting the VW good will package in no way affects your legal rights. Time ran out for the 4 cylinder cars yesterday. If you have a V6 and haven't signed up for the package I suggest you do it ASAP!

-J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts