Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2.5 2006 I'm planning to replace the glow plugs soon, I had look under the hood the other day I could only see them under inlet manyfold which is on the right side if you stand facing the car . But I could not see any plugs on the left. Is it easy to replace them can someone please show some photos please. Thanks

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
LOL, it is not my business, just an observation. I counted 9 abusive threads (piled in on the first page here)! Do you deliberately cause headache to moderators? One day they will ostracize you if you continue in the same way. Do not disrupt site normal functioning, please.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you say it's not business you actually lie to yourself because it's your business to stick your nose to things. Btw What did I do wrong Mr Albert Einstein? Is this not a site where you ask a question for help . Why you accusing me of delebertly causing abuse . I just wanted help here and ask for it , you don't need to be rude .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, unfortunately I have no Pictures but I changed the plugs by myself at my 04 2,5tdi. It's not a big deal but you need to remove the intake manifold - this is a good Chance to clean it. Get yourself some long slim nuts and use WD40 before you remove the plugs. Further the engine Needs to be completely cooled down.
regards
Michael

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for your reply. Do you mean all the glow plugs are located in the side where the inlet manyfold is? I appreciate your help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts