Club Touareg Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
K the Touareg says that my tire is flat when I drive 20 miles. I鈥檓 going to go to a place that might check it for free cause they are awesome. I will let ya know if ya want. Later yall 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Ya mine is not all that great I wish it broke it down. That would be great. Also my back door doesn鈥檛 lock and my electronics doesn鈥檛 work in the back of the 馃殭 so it is rigged to open with out the button. This car is very red necked out.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Nope I didn鈥檛 before and was wondering how others were getting more detailed info on there problems and find out that I can get this info too 馃槀.
VIN:
PartNo: 09D927750BD
Component: AL 600 6Q 0582
COD: 0004153
IMP: 444
WSC: 22600
Extra: 06375

Registered
'14 TDI Execline
You know what they say... You can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
So I talked the the last owner who tried to get the electric system working right again. Cause sometimes the car will work with not errors then the car will tell ya you have no gas and flat tires, etc.To me everything looks like the ECM could be bad and never switched out and is on its last leg but I don鈥檛 know yet. But no I really don鈥檛 have faith in the scan tool I have. I need to get a new usb cord so I can see if I can update it and see if it works or not. I filled my tires and what do you know the tpms went off and has been off for 24 hrs now. Weird right

Registered
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
You know what they say... You can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink.
Got my cord to hook up to my computer to start updating my scan tool :cool:

41 - 60 of 68 Posts