Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Team

I have just purchased a 2010 R50 travelled 80,000km. Collecting the car tomorrow. I have driven a NT Pajero Exceed for the last 250,000kms. The Paj was great but look forward to the major upgrade. Look forward to sharing my experience and reading your posts.

I live in sunny Perth Western Australia. Have 2 young Boys. Ayrton and Chase.

Chase has been racing karts for the last 4 years and has just moved to Juniors 12- 16yo 3 race meetings ago where he won the final. He was the one that picked he car out of all the BMW, Audi, SRT etc....

Kind regards

Buz:D

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,878 Posts
Buz...welcome mate.

I think we share similar passions. My son is currently into drifting (builds his own drift car, drifts in the ADGP 'Australian Drift Grand Prix' and is a qualified instructor at Barbagello), but is seriously considering Super Karts.

Congrats on buying the beast. If you need Firmware/map/POI updates for the RNS...sing out. I can sort that out for you.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
R50 - rare! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are the ORACLE!

Hi Nooby
Thanks

I was already reading your links last night.
I pick-up the car in a few hours and will go through it then.

Appreciate your comprehensive information.

Cant wait to take this baby home!

You are the ORACLE!

Cheers Buz

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Folk often demand pictures of new members' motors.

Normally I think "Why? It's just another frickin' Touareg and we all know what they look like."

But, yup, for an R50, we will want pictures please!

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Whatever gave you THAT idea!

LOL!!!

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Still LOL!!!

I'd better not mention a 4.2 V8 TDI with air then . . .

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,878 Posts
Took the car for a drive in the Swan Valley today and have attached a pic as requested. It is such an awesome care to drive!
Right. I'm sending you an invoice for a new keyboard.

Damn. I love white Touaregs, but a white R50? Clean up in aisle 4 please.

So jelly.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Welcome to the R50 club Buz That's the first white one I've seen pics of which is unusual as they only came in 5 colours, White, Black, Silver, Grey and Blue. Looks good. They are indeed something special, proven by the fact that the R50 owners on this site all haven't found anything yet to update to. Just sing out for shared info / help. John

·
Registered
2006 V8 Touareg AIR, nav, hid
4,444 Posts
Feel free to post more pics. :)

And I don't mind that we can't buy a touareg with air ride, or Hi-Low transmission, or any of the neat engines, no Individuals, no R50s, or with options, or ....
kaboom

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Damn. I love white Touaregs, but a white R50? Clean up in aisle 4 please.

So jelly.

x2 [but I had to look up "so jelly"!]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.