Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Looking to see if there is enough interest in having me design and do a run of parts at the machine shop i work at. Little bit of background, Im the CMM programmer/inspector for the machining division. We mainly do medical parts, however we are slowly diving into aerospace. We recently received our AS9100 cert this year and are looking to expand. Ive also done mechanical machine design, designing components for machines that expand and form medical tubing.

Ive already looked into purchasing a used set of struts off a 2014 touareg to begin the design phase. Im willing to design and throw up some cash to put down a deposit for machine time and make these happen. My shop will have some time in the near future that i could slip these in to get done. Im hoping to see at least 100 people sign up and put a REFUNDABLE deposit down once the design is complete and first article comes off the machine. Just looking to gauge the interest of the community and see if its worth my while to design these.

Lets get a list started and ill update this post as people sign up. Thanks all.

1. 04_sti

·
Registered
347 Posts
YES PLEASE!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts