Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my 2006 2.5 won't start first off ina morning well it does then dies and I have to crank it for 10 seconds then it comes to life . Unless I feather the pedal when starting then it's fine. Also I get a intermitten shudder / slight vibration on tickover . Not always but sometimes?
Also sometimes my turbo won't turbo . Then I cycle the ignition then it works again . When it turbos its started to do a strange noise like a owl 馃 when turbo dumps ........ thanks in advance

Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
Hi my 2006 2.5 won't start first off ina morning well it does then dies and I have to crank it for 10 seconds then it comes to life . Unless I feather the pedal when starting then it's fine. Also I get a intermitten shudder / slight vibration on tickover . Not always but sometimes?
Also sometimes my turbo won't turbo . Then I cycle the ignition then it works again . When it turbos its started to do a strange noise like a owl 馃 when turbo dumps ........ thanks in advance
Do you get a CEL? Have you done a scan of the modules and looked to see if there are any stored/logged faults?

Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
1 - 6 of 6 Posts