Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Garage disabled my esp or the abs in my vw touareg v6 2006 and all the lights are on now how to fix

·
Registered
852 Posts
Garage disabled my esp or the abs in my vw touareg v6 2006 and all the lights are on now how to fix
Why did they disable the ESP? Faulty wheel abs sensors can cause a few warning lights to illuminate. Assuming that is what you refer to by "all the lights" maybe be a bit more specific & give more background information.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the late reply they said all the sensors where working fine but the esp kept coming on so they've done something to the car to stop this and all the lights are on now and no im going to buy a diagnostic tool to see if i can find the problem

·
Registered
852 Posts
Sorry for the late reply they said all the sensors where working fine but the esp kept coming on so they've done something to the car to stop this and all the lights are on now and no im going to buy a diagnostic tool to see if i can find the problem
You don't have to buy anything. A diagnostic scan would help pinpoint where the fault is though.
I cant suggest any more than has already been said. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
So in other words they have no clue what they're doing and they made a dumb move to bandaid a fix

1 - 7 of 7 Posts