Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

Does anyone have a scan of a fuse box schematic for a 2004 Touareg?

I know that in theory the info is printed on a card, kept underneath the panel itself, and duplicated on the instruction manual, however I'm missing both of these things and really need a copy of this diagram.

If anyone has an image of this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Alex

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, fantastic! Thanks so much for this.

If I can ever send you some scanned VCR instructions in return, let me know.

Alex

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
What??? VCR as in Video Casette Recorder??? :confused2:

Don't have one of those anymore, but thanks anyway... :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
TOUAREG DIESEL ESTATE - 3.0 V6 TDI CR DPF Altitude 5dr Tip Auto

hi there, does anyone have a fuse layout and named supply key for the 2009 Touareg. thank you

·
Registered
103 Posts
I just printed all fuse locations from AllData and placed them in a binder in the back of my 2010 3.0L V6 TDI. I can send everything to you.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Anyone in need of diagrams I have 2006 to 2010 in PDF.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you so much, very much approeciated. Just bought the car a few months ago but no manuals supplied and playing up a little now. Thank you

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Stop being a cheapskate - buy a manual [even though the fuse-box layout probably isn't in there!!].

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Reactions: Peter ZIEGLER

·
Registered
103 Posts
Not a problem! Good luck, have fun.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well, I have a 2015 Touareg I've been looking for fuse panel descriptions. The manual only shows what a fuse looks like after blown and what it's supposed to look like. I blew a 15 amp fuse after hooking up my P3 Brake controller. replaced the fuse with a 30 amp because I read where there has to be a 20 amp for single axle and 30 amp for 2 axle in J19. I don't know if the fuse I replaced is in J19 or not. it was the only one blown. The trailer brake controller powers up fine but blew the 15 amp fuse when I used the control manual a few times with no trailer hooked up.. I'm going to put a 15 amp back in and unhook the controller for fear of smoking the wiring till I find some information. BTW my Dealer is 75 miles away.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts