63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image-2219243505.jpg

image-3666531801.jpg

image-3697210307.jpg

image-3120351852.jpg

image-2373474176.jpg

image-1225940084.jpg

Most of you are adults on here. I'm a 19 year old who got his mom's old treg. Slapped an exhaust on it, got h and r lowering springs, bilstein sport shocks and drove it like it was a 918. Some may called me spoiled but all mods were bought by me, I cover insurance, and anything related to that car. I am spoiled... This car will be my first and last all she needs is a supercharger and I'll be set. Thank you mom and dad for the best damn thing to happen to me ---Murder Treg

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Like your video.
And this - "Thank you mom and dad for the best damn thing to happen to me ---Murder Treg " - is the best part of your post. Enjoy your vehicle responsibly!
Best,
C.C.

·
Super Moderator
3,817 Posts
Nice sounding Video, however I only have one question. Why would you do that with exposed number plates and a 40 mph speed sign visible on a public forum? Not a good look and leaving yourself vulnerable.

·
Registered
841 Posts
19, young and don't give a Fk......live life to it's fullest and don't look back........thank God your not my child!.........yet, I have 2 boys

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice sounding Video, however I only have one question. Why would you do that with exposed number plates and a 40 mph speed sign visible on a public forum? Not a good look and leaving yourself vulnerable.

I was only going 40 and it's a private road.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I was only going 40 and it's a private road.
Not sure who actually owns your private road, :)
perhaps you could change the sign to something more fun like 140 for example.

I think most on here have acted like a big kid in his / her car at some point ( as a teen perhaps!)

...... don't get caught.....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure who actually owns your private road, :) perhaps you could change the sign to something more fun like 140 for example. I think most on here have acted like a big kid in his / her car at some point ( as a teen perhaps!) ...... don't get caught.....

Don't worry I'm good at not getting caught

·
Registered
734 Posts
Don't worry I'm good at not getting caught

Years from now you will understand the value of the following statement:

Good judgement comes from experience.

Experience comes from bad judgement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts