Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have a charcoal full leather interior for sale. I also have the centre console and a full leather covered dashboard. The seats will fit a LHD or RHD car but the door panels and dash will only fit a LHD. You can swap the switch panels on the door panels over with your current ones which will make them suitable for use on a RHD car. If you need any more details on this let me know as I have done it. I am looking for around £900 for the seats and door panels and around £500 for the dash. You will have to swap your airbags over.

I also have a set of genuine VW Individual floor mats £40.

A Euro style storage compartment for the top of the dash, where the US spec is to have an open tray. £60.

A Leather steering wheel. £35.

Centre console £40

VW Wood and Aluminuim trim (full kit for doors, dash and centre console + ashtray) £200.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,

I would guesstimate shipping to the US at around £20 GBP. If you want to go with it please paypal the money to me at [email protected] and I will send it asap.

Cheers
Scott

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,

No its not heated.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys,

I also have Aluminium Engine Spin Trim for the dash. All three parts with the additional backing plates as per the picture. Its in perfect condition, I am only selling as it wont fit my car. I only have the 3 dash parts.

These are an absolute fortune from the dealer. I'm open to sensible offers on these.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,

Yes its [email protected] - You will have to send it in GBP £ and it will do the conversion for you. Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi there

I haven't received any paypal payment yet so the first to get the payment to me gets it.

Thanks
Scott

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
£75 GBP inc shipping

Thanks

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks purplxd - will get it send to you asap!

Cheers
Scott

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The centre console and dash bin are now sold but I still have everything else.

I expected more interest in the Engine Spin trims though!!! These things are awesome!

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PS - I meant to sat that I can supply the remainder of the engine spin trim kit if thats what is putting people off.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Guys,

I have a charcoal full leather interior for sale. I also have the centre console and a full leather covered dashboard. The seats will fit a LHD or RHD car but the door panels and dash will only fit a LHD. You can swap the switch panels on the door panels over with your current ones which will make them suitable for use on a RHD car. If you need any more details on this let me know as I have done it. I am looking for around £900 for the seats and door panels and around £500 for the dash. You will have to swap your airbags over.

I also have a set of genuine VW Individual floor mats £40.

A Euro style storage compartment for the top of the dash, where the US spec is to have an open tray. £60.

A Leather steering wheel. £35.

Centre console £40

VW Wood and Aluminuim trim (full kit for doors, dash and centre console + ashtray) £200.
Wood trims and centre console now sold. Still have leather seats and door cards, leather dash, mats, steering wheel and engine spin trims for dash (inc Alu surrounds)

Thanks

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is indeed for LHD.

Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts