Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI GUYS

I HAVE A VERY RARE FULL LEATHER DASHBOARD FOR SALE. ITS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING AND INCLUDES THE TOP PART AND THE BOTTOM PARTS INC GLOVEBOX! ALL LOWER PARTS ARE ALSO LEATHER.

OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS AROUND £500 WHICH IS THE GOING RATE FOR THE PLASTIC ONE!!! ALSO, CAN COME WITH ENGINE SPIN TRIM IS REQUIRED AT ADDITIONAL COST.

SCOTT

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
I really like this. Is it used, and does it show ANY wear? How difficult is it to install the top part? I'm afraid to ask what it would cost to shipped to the states.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE=gkcmilner;170346]I really like this. Is it used, and does it show ANY wear? How difficult is it to install the top part? I'm afraid to ask what it would cost to shipped to the states.[/QUOTE]

Hi there,

There is absolutely no wear on it whatsoever as it only done 20,000kms. It is perfect condition. It is quite easy to fit - takes a couple of hours. I am not sure what shipping would be but I think I could probably get it to you for around £200 GBP.

Many Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks for the reply. This is something I am going to have to think hard about. I think the price is reasonable but every time I have something shipped internationally it's always damaged.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think of this dumb question as a bump 8-[

What model Touareg is this rare, full leather dash off of from?

Hi there,

Its from a fully loaded 2007 Touareg 5.0 V10 TDI Individual.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the reply. This is something I am going to have to think hard about. I think the price is reasonable but every time I have something shipped internationally it's always damaged.
No problem, I understand where you are coming from. The only thing I would say is that I am an expert in packing things up well and I would pack it very well indeed with lots of foam and bubblewrap and then box it up. I would happily send you pictures of it packed up before despatch so you can be sure you are happy with the packagaing before being sent.

In terms of delivery - have you ever used www.shiply.com ???

Kind Regards
Scott

·
Registered
551 Posts
Did any Touareg in the USA ever get the full leather dash?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
ryangambrill
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing