Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the Best purchase I ever made for my 2007 Touareg. The new TDi doesn't need it :D
It's a like new unit, I've owned for 2 years. Was new when I got it. Bought it from a member here. The security code still attached to the unit, GPS antenna and a 4B state and Canada Nav DVD. Unit removal tools included as well! Plug and play. Ridiculously simple to install

Part number is 7L6035191SX

I'm In BC Canada. Will include shipping and fees at asking price of $475. OBO. For another $25 I will include the aux connector for a mp3 player.
Will take paypal.

email to [email protected]
Thanks
Dennis

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to be clear. This is plug and Play. Displays on your MFD dash display, steering controls all function. Unit comes with the 4B USA/Canada dvd, removal keys, GPS antenna and now I will include the aux mp3 connector. Simply select aux from the cd menu and your mps will play thru. As far as I can confirm will fit late 05-07 any Treg that had the DVD based Nav system available. 2008 and on use CanBus 2.0 so will not work 100%

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lots of interest but still available Make your offer. Unit is packed and ready to ship.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts