Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything you need to make your key look brand new again at affordable pricing:

deAutoKey — Key FOB and Key FOB Parts

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE OUR FB PAGE to win prizes!

deAutoKey.com | Facebook

At every 100 likes we will pick a winner!
Next winner will be picked at 1100 likes!

Prizes:

1 Paracord blue/white. Includes [keychains/lobsterclaw].
1 Stylish keychain with titanium clasp.
1 VW silicone case, you choose the color.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has to do with the LED light, and where it is located, in the touareg the plastic will not align correctly with the osir.

You might be able to do a swap if you like, and change the electronics into a square button fob that has the LED in that location and then the metal buttons will fit.

let me know where the LED is located on your key.

·
Supreme Member
2,372 Posts
My LED light is up by the button to switch the key out. Not like in the picture. Is the light even important? I don't think so. Is that the only thing that isn't compatible? Sounds worth it to me.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My LED light is up by the button to switch the key out. Not like in the picture. Is the light even important? I don't think so. Is that the only thing that isn't compatible? Sounds worth it to me.

no it is the model, if the light is where you are describing, it will not fit.

These only fit the models with the LED in the middle section of the key as pictured on the site. Sorry

·
Registered
439 Posts
I love that third one, the chrome, but your website says it works with everything except Touareg. What gives?

Actually, their site should also clarify that it will not work with Phaeton, as the Phaeton keyfob is the same/has the same LED position as Touareg.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, their site should also clarify that it will not work with Phaeton, as the Phaeton keyfob is the same/has the same LED position as Touareg.
Yes, sorry, only if your key has the chrome in the middle of the key.

we have a lot of other option for your cars and goodies:

www.eAutoKey.com

thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts