Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's my 2008 Touareg. I'm the second owner & it has a complete service history from new from the same local dealer here in CT. I've owned it for the last 30k miles & have maintained it to the fullest. It has fresh brakes (rotors & pads within the last 100 miles), recent tires (within the last 10k miles). I changed the transmission, transfer case, front & rear diff fluids when I purchased it.

Aside from jobs I've done myself (brakes, the aforementioned fluids, miscellaneous part replacements) the car has been serviced at Gene Langan VW it's entire life & the service staff there can vouch for its cleanliness.

It has adjustable air ride, center & rear locking diffs, keyless go & 4-zone AC.

It has an aftermarket Sony head unit w/Carplay & satellite radio. I'll include the stock DVD-based nav head unit. It will include a set of VW monster mats.

The wheels need refinishing, but there are no large gouges, cracks or bends.

It currently has 129,xxx miles on it and will get an oil change, tire rotation & the AC serviced on 4/13/21.

Here are some pics:

This Touareg is one of the cleanest around & deserves a good home. I'm downsizing & don't need a second vehicle. It needs nothing & I wouldn't hesitate to drive it across the country, though I will be sad to see it go.

I'm asking $11,500 OBO & can provide more pics/videos if needed.

TITLE IN HAND

PM here for the quickest reply

·
Registered
2016 Touareg Lux TDI, 2019 Passsat R-line
773 Posts
Clean indeed. Seats are original? Look like they don't have much more than 30K miles on them. Beautiful engine bay. You definitely have a winner.
Any serious buyer should bring a bottle to ease the pain of losing such a nice example.

·
Registered
2010 TDI w/ air
85 Posts
Damn, this thing is a dream and an absolute cream puff. Ugh, sooooo tempting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price drop, $12,750. Open to reasonable offers.

The oil/filter was changed & the tires rotated as of 4/13 & the AC is now blowing cold (a leak was found and repaired)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts