Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i'm Jean-Michel, French V6 TDI Touareg's owner.
As there was no french speaking forum, I opened one :wave:

French Speaking owners join us on forum-touareg.com :dance:

\:D/

·
Banned
2,818 Posts
Sure but the knowledge about the touareg is here on our american Touareg forum.
Nice to chit chat in French but there are many french forums like that.
I think french speaking Treg owner will stay here I think. Good way to polish up their english too.
You have balls too to come here and try to take members away here and take to your own forum?

·
My God,it's full of stars
5,765 Posts
Well the Brits have their forum given we're separated by a common language and then there's the German monster forum...

Who knows perhaps the "American" and Canadian speaking Treg owners can polish up their French :)

No balls just passing information for those "English challenged"

siberian

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sure but the knowledge about the touareg is here on our american Touareg forum.
Nice to chit chat in French but there are many french forums like that.
I think french speaking Treg owner will stay here I think. Good way to polish up their english too.
You have balls too to come here and try to take members away here and take to your own forum?
Moi je prends beaucoup de plaisir à écrire en anglais et partager nos connaissances techniques européennes

I take great pleasure to write in English and European share our technical knowledge

·
Registered
98 Posts
j'ai pas bien compris la remarque de Nltomba , tu peux me l'expliquer siberian ?

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Frex and jms - take no notice of "la remarque"!

My schoolboy French was learnt 50 years ago and is now next to non-existent despite having a Parisian sister-in-law for 30 of those years!

I've joined your new site and posted it on the UK Touareg site too.

Several of that site's members have houses in France and drive to them in their Touaregs.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Frex and jms - take no notice of "la remarque"!

My schoolboy French was learnt 50 years ago and is now next to non-existent despite having a Parisian sister-in-law for 30 of those years!

I've joined your new site and posted it on the UK Touareg site too.

Several of that site's members have houses in France and drive to them in their Touaregs.
There's no problem for me, thank you

·
5,765 Posts
Frex, il a fait la remarque que tu as du culot de venir piquer des membres chez "nous" pour ton site.

Le site bien que comprenant des membres du monde entier est essentiellement en anglais pour faciliter le dialogue. Si non ce serait plutot bordellique de se retrouver.

T'en fait pas, on a pris note de ton site, mais a vrai dire un manuel d'utilisation en Francais n'est pas tres recherche a part au Quebec et les DOMTOMs.

En tout cas bienvenu et encore une fois chapeau pour la reconstruction de ton V10.

A +

siberian

·
Registered
98 Posts
Frex, il a fait la remarque que tu as du culot de venir piquer des membres chez "nous" pour ton site.

Le site bien que comprenant des membres du monde entier est essentiellement en anglais pour faciliter le dialogue. Si non ce serait plutot bordellique de se retrouver.

T'en fait pas, on a pris note de ton site, mais a vrai dire un manuel d'utilisation en Francais n'est pas tres recherche a part au Quebec et les DOMTOMs.

En tout cas bienvenu et encore une fois chapeau pour la reconstruction de ton V10.

A +

siberian
Ok, je comprends, j'avais bien compris une petite forme d'agressivité,
Alors je vais donc préciser que mon serveur n'est pas un forum mais juste une source d'information technique, je ne récupère personne puisque je n'administre aucun forum moi ?
Je suis la pour rendre service et rien d'autre.

Ok, I understand, I understood a little form of aggression,
So I'll mention that my server is not just a forum but a source of technical information, I will fetch one since I do not administer any forum me?
I'm here to serve and nothing else.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Siberian

Please provide translations for the linguistically challenged!

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Cool. When's the party??!!

·
Banned
2,818 Posts
Ah bon. Je parle francais, hollandais et allemand but I still prefer this one in English.
Nothing against a french forum but I see it as someone from TGIF handing out coupons at Olive Garden But hey it is not my forum

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
I don't agree with your simile.

You've never complained when I've posted the UK forum address or links to threads there, but then the clubtouareg address and links get posted on the UK forum!

What is far more likely to happen is that people who did not know about a site will join it in addition to the one they do know about.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi everyone,

From my side, I am French and I live in Quebec in recent years.
There is no forum in Quebec ...
So I just share with you.
I apologize for my bad English, but I do the maxium to read, understand and write your answers my questions ...

Thank you for all your help.

·
5,765 Posts
The Phoenix got the translation spot on except it was wine not beer. JCP.CA, you actually understand the French in Quebec...? :)

As to NLTOMBA, there are myriads of forums that deal with Tregs and that folks here belong to. The number of times I've personally been told "look in Vortex" for whatever. So with all due respect, I do believe your post was off the mark. Though Frex' post is of limited use (since I don't think many people are after French manuals) it does open up a new forum and contacts to get information on the vehicles we drive. As to anyone leaving clubtouareg to go elsewhere, that is their choice. Indentured servitude has been abolished in this country at least since 1865.

And just one last time: I can NOT see Russia from my house...

siberian

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Sibérien,

In Quebec, everyone speaks French and some English.
I do not have enough work at school when I was young ... So I travails my English now!
I do not always understand everything ... but I try!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts