Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I will mail a free original 7B cd for your use. Just send me a private message with your mailing address and desired region. Nine disks are available, with the exception of California. These disks work in the early Touareg.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The response has been good.

As of today, the 7B Navigation Disk for Ohio Valley (OH, PA, KY, TN, WV, IN, and western NY) and the Mid Atlantic (VA, PA, MD, DE, NJ) are available.

I ask that one disk be requested per member.

All the best,

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Jason,
The update provides changes in roads since your original version. Check on the dvd manufacturer's website for new release information.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Danville;

What are the chances you have a disk for Canada? I've been looking all over for one.
Thanks very much, this is great!

2004 Blue V8
Saskatoon SK

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi NJTreg, the New England cd has been given to another member. Post #6 gives more details on what disks remain. Does the Mid Atlantic cd interest you?

JrsVW, sorry to report that the Canada cd has been sent to another member.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just a quick note to indicate Danville was terrific. Posted me the Ohio Valley 7B cd, and I received it in time for my trip. Found the CD to navigate me all the way to my destination, even though I didn't have the specific area (I'm located in Ohio Valley, so this was more of a local update).

He mailed it via USPS Priority Mail, and refused compensation. Communication was great as well. Therefore, I thought I would just leave a message in case anyone is looking to deal with him in the future.

Thanks again Danville. Here's hoping some good karma comes your way!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
elliott
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing