Club Touareg Forum banner

Free for someone in CO - Unused floor mats and cargo cover

3K views 19 replies 3 participants last post by  audiogroup 
#1 ·
Sold my Touareg and just noticed that I still had these items. Carpet style floor mats that were never used (front and rear) and the retractable cargo cover. I am in Morrison if anyone wants them and are close.

Send me PM.

Thanks
matt

#5 ·
Well, I used to be here back in 2004 when I bought my first Touareg. Had to create a new profile. I'm in the Denver Tech Center area and would love to have your goodies. I'm leaving in the wee hours of the morning heading for the middle of Nebraska to pick up a 2004 V8 with 89,000 miles on it. I'm taking a car hauler as it's never had the timing belt done so I'm taking it directly to the shop when I get back. I'll also get the valve body done at the same time which is why the dealer couldn't sell it. He's been trying for over a year. I offered him $2K and he took it. I'll try and make some more posts so you can get my messages although I'll be on the road and won't have much time until Wed. evening. Unless you have a better idea how to exchange info while maintaining privacy.

#11 ·
I am a transplant here in UT. I am from PA. I moved here for the skiing and never left. :) I can do without some of the church crap, but the beauty of the state makes up for that short coming.

Reactions: mtnride
#12 ·
Audiogroup,
Looks like you need 15 posts to send a PM.....how do I know? I just tried to send you one and got that error myself. :)

Let me know when you can be in the Morrison area in the next few days....I can just meet you at the Fort Restaurant parking lot with the goods.

Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.