Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
4,378 Posts
Try this site. They have some good info on Colorado Trails, as well as GPS coordinates for many trailheads.
http://www.4x4trails.net/

Ravensmith, are you Eric Dow from VWVortex? Were you interested in joining us in Colorado this summer? If so, shoot me an email to cc.wedding [at] mac [dot] com.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aircooled said:
Try this site. They have some good info on Colorado Trails, as well as GPS coordinates for many trailheads.
http://www.4x4trails.net/

Ravensmith, are you Eric Dow from VWVortex? Were you interested in joining us in Colorado this summer? If so, shoot me an email to cc.wedding [at] mac [dot] com.
Yup! That be me. I think I'm on the list already for this summers trip. Chris has been sending me mail at my [email protected] account. After this weekend, I need to insure the wife that we are talking about mainly Fire Trails and dirt stuff. She has NO interest in doing anything like what we did Saturday EVER again :) The pics make it look like it was really tame, but when the Jeepers started banging up rear diffs, and popping tires, I was THANKFULL for the Touaregs recessed components... They were AMAZED at how well this, Unibody Toy did :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
socal

I second Mike's request. I haven't been off roading for about 8 years and I would like to start with something easy, perhaps with a local group of people here in socal ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh baby, great pics. I'd love to find something like that here in New England. Guess I'll start looking around - should be able to find something in Vermont or New Hampshire this summer.

Well done,

·
Registered
34 Posts
SoCal TestDrive

I just purchased a used (300mi) Rag...(my nickname). I am planing on going out to Joshua Tree this weekend for a day trip. It is somewhat mild trails but I wanted to start on something easier. I would be glad to get together with other Rag owners.

Love the Rag.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.