Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a used cargo partition barrier for a Volkswagen Touareg SUV (it came out of a 2004 and I believe it fits 2004-current model years). It is in good condition. The only notable thing I saw was that one of the plastic "feet" is cracked so it can fall off but I guess this wouldn't matter once it is installed. I never installed it in my Touareg as we decided to go with one of those universal adjustable ones you can take in and out instead.

This is a great deal (if you are shopping for one, you probably know what they cost)...so don't miss out!

NOTE THAT THIS DOES NOT COME WITH THE HARDWARE (SCREWS AND RIVETS) NEEDED FOR INSTALLATION. BUYER WILL HAVE TO GET THIS FROM THE VW DEALERSHIP. WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE IS WHAT YOU GET.

I am asking $150 plus shipping (expect it to be about $40 via fed ex).

Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Please post a picture of the item... per the rules of the classified forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FOR SALE: TOUAREG PARTITION (WITH PICS)

Reposted with pics

I have for sale a used cargo partition barrier for a Volkswagen Touareg SUV (it came out of a 2004 and I believe it fits 2004-current model years). It is in good condition. The only notable thing I saw was that one of the plastic "feet" is cracked so it can fall off but I guess this wouldn't matter once it is installed. I never installed it in my Touareg as we decided to go with one of those universal adjustable ones you can take in and out instead.

This is a great deal (if you are shopping for one, you probably know what they cost)...so don't miss out!

NOTE THAT THIS DOES NOT COME WITH THE HARDWARE (SCREWS AND RIVETS) NEEDED FOR INSTALLATION. BUYER WILL HAVE TO GET THIS FROM THE VW DEALERSHIP. WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE IS WHAT YOU GET.

I am asking $150 plus shipping (expect it to be about $40 via fed ex).

Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Thank you very much.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Does the seller or buyer of this item know if the dealer sells the replacement hook and know that holds this thing onto the car? I seem to have replaced mine and can't find it anywhere! Your help would be appreciated!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts