Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking Price: $233 (USD) including shipping within the USA (Lower 48 States)
Approximate Location: Penn State / State College, PA
Description-

7P6 419 091 AT NGB

I bought this used on eBay Germany however am selling because the color is black and I needed brown. It appears someone at the manufacturing facility decided to put stickers for both black and brown on the interior. The condition is 99% flawless - the leather isn't even showing hand oils and still has a matte finish. I honestly wonder if you could tell it from new side by side from a Touareg steering wheel that was sitting in a showroom. It appears to have been manufactured in April 2015.

I'm selling at cost for me so I'm not overly keen on reducing the price ($190 + $10 estimated PayPal Fees + $33 shipping quote from the USPS). If you have access to shipping discounts and want to send me a prepaid shipping label, obviously I'd drop the shipping portion of the cost (14x14x8, approx. 10lbs). I would also consider payment outside of PayPal or marked as a "PayPal Gift" to remove the PayPal Fees.

If you'd like more pictures / close ups, better resolution or additional details, please let me know what you're looking for and I'll get it for you. Just send me a PM.

Link to Club Touareg "How-To" for installation & coding: http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f73/t3-steering-wheel-paddle-shifters-177449.html

Pictures (please give them a bit to load):

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update:

Looks like FedEx Ground & UPS can be cheaper depending on where you live. Shipping will range from $10-33, depending on your location within the lower 48. PM me an address and I'll get you an exact quote.

Final price though would be in the ballpark of $210-$233 inclusive of shipping and covering estimated PayPal fees.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts