Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This interface detects the CanBus signals to allow the relay to activate LED spot lights or light bars.
I have a unit, purchased late last year, available for sale at a discount ...........$90
CanM8.jpg

TonyB

·
Registered
702 Posts
Wow I didn't know those even exist!

Lazer Lamps CANM8 CANNECT HIGHBEAM Can-bus adapter
The CANM8 CANNECT HIGHBEAM is a CAN Bus Interface that provides a quick solution for detecting High Beam activity, for the installation of additional driving lights via a relay.
The interface features a mini wiring connector, which unplugs to allow easy installation. There are 2 connections to the vehicle CAN Bus wiring (CAN Hi & CAN Lo) along with a connection to a switched 12v power supply and an earth connection. The interface provides a 12V, 1A output when the vehicle main beam is activated.
The interface incorporates a multi-function miniature status LED, which indicates correct connection to the CAN system, CAN activity present and confirmation that the CAN identity has been recognised.
The LED Status is as follows:
  • Flashing Red: Searching for CAN information
  • Solid Red: CAN data received but vehicle type not identified
  • Solid Green: CAN data received and vehicle type recognised
  • Flashing Green: Vehicle speed detected
Wiring Installation Details:
White - CAN Hi
Blue - CAN Lo
Black - Negative
Red - Positive
Purple - Highbeam Output
To check vehicle compatibility please visit: click here.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One gone, one left, used only to trial fit unit to my 7L..............................$80 with free ship AU wide.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts