Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly, my white TDI was totaled (long post in Driver's Lounge with pics if you are interested). We kept it in the VAG family with a Q7, but none of this stuff works for the Q7. Even the rims/tires don't fit (Audi moved to 5x112 on the 4M Q7).

I am located in the western suburbs of the Twin Cities. Will ship at buyers expense. Prefer not to ship the tires though

I'm not sure any of this works for T1/T2 models (2004-2010). I had a 2014 (T3)
  • Touareg Key -SOLD
  • All Weather Mats + Brown Trunk Liner + Cornsilk Floor Mats - $100 (both sets of mats are dirty - it's been too cold here to get the hose out!)
  • VW Gear Stormproof Car Cover (with storage bag) - $100 (I used the Q7 as a model, so it doesn't quite fit in the pic) - https://parts.vw.com/p/Volkswagen__Touareg/Car-Cover-Stormproof-With-roof-antenna-pocket/63615308/CVC4SP98VW7319.html
  • Brown cargo cover - $50 - PENDING
  • MDI to AUX adapter - free with another item!
  • Factory "coin holder/ashtray" - free with another item! (I had all my change in it and grabbed it when I cleaned out the car)
  • OEM Cross Bars (2011+) - $200 (missing a couple of the little plastic nobs for rail, but never was an issue). Yes, I have the keys too.
  • Winter tire set up - SOLD
    • VW Tacora Rims (18")
    • Professionally powder coated (full powder coat inside and out)
    • 255/55/18 Nokian Hakkapeliita R2 SUV snow tires with 6mm of tread left (see pic)
    • Includes TPMS sensors with black stems
    • No curbage
    • Center caps and Lug Caps included, no lug bolts (just use the ones you have!)

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the tire pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And here are the cross bars. They probably have a few bugs stuck on them.

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM'd

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. This stuff is going on local CL...... LMK if you are interested in any of it.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM me your info.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did sell the key. I have updated the post of things available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts