Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$1100 for the whole set with rims.

4 Tires/Rims for sale. Obviously would like to sell the whole set already mounted and balanced, Unfortunately it may not be cost effective to ship tires & rims mounted, shipping costs for each tire or each rim is not too bad, but shipped together it gets very expensive real fast unless your close to Southwestern USA (San Diego California.) It May be possible via Greyhound bus, but I haven't done that in years, I will try if I find an interested buyer.

Includes 4 new TPMS sensors as well.

Tires are 275/55R20 on 20X8.5" rims so the bulge in the sidewall saves the rims 100% rims have ZERO Rash.

No spacers used, these are bolted right to the hub directly. Rims are 5X130 et25 just right, and EXTREMELY hard to find, even if you do find some with et25 the rims alone will cost you more money than I'm asking for the whole works with tires included.

Tires have 50% tread remaining and are worn even tread depth approx. 5/32 tread depth. I will take more pictures of tread depth when I find my tread depth gauge.

Pictures shown is our 2013 Touareg TDI with a mild 2.5" Lift with the tires and rims I'm advertising for sale here.

$1100.00 for the whole set.

Cost us over $2500 NEW.

Tires are in great condition, No repairs have ever done nor required. The only reason we are selling these is because we bought new rims and even larger 285/55R20 Toyo Open Country. We were going to put these our our 2006 Touareg, but liked it so much with the 285/55R20 A/T III's that we decided to put a 3" Lift on our 2006 TREG and the larger 285/55R20 Toyo's.

If you have any year Porsche Cayenne, VW Touareg, or AUDI Q7, all you need is a 2.5" Minimum lift kit (Eurowise Offroad etc.) and these will bolt right on perfect fitment and your ready to go. They would work temporarily if you have Air Suspension as well, but still would need a lift kit because you don't drive around all day long with your suspension in raised up off road mode & while it looks cool in the highest possible Raised setting, you can't drive around with your suspension at full height, so even with Air Suspension rigs, you still need at least a 2.5" Lift.

On TDI's You will also have fitment issues with the intercoolers located in front of the fender liners behind the front bumper, we had to modify our bottom intercooler mounts and move the bottom of both intercoolers forward so the tires would stop rubbing on their edges, especially when backing out of driveways. We also needed to trim and/or heat up and bow our plastic Fender Liners with a heat gun to make more room for the tires when turning to full stops both ways. (Especially after we installed even larger 285/55R20 Tires)

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car
Tire Sky Plant Car Grille

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just checked, It's way too expensive. $463 for all 4 wheels. Glad you asked though, caused me to check and WOW I thought it was going to be something like $120 for all 4 wheels.

So much for that idea. I have them listed on Craigslist now, but as usual I never get any response from Craigslist no matter what it is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts