Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Original Canadian truck, I am the 2nd owner bought it through a VW dealer. First owned by a older man, and kept it mint condition & maintained this truck at VW dealer since new and have all the receipts of the work that have been done since 2004, except the work I have done in it since owed (August 2011).
The work I have done in it are; Change all oil (factory VW oil replacement) front end & rear end and transfer case; Right front bearing, alignments of 4 wheels (have the receipt), changed one light bulb and few motor oil changers with VW filters, also I have in boxes air & fuel filters (no need to change right now, just bought them on e-bay for when need it)
I have a small dent and rear upper panel (see picture) and the original VW 19’’ aluminum wheels are scratched.
Presently needs nothing and is in good working condition.
I can arrange a full inspection at a VW dealer or mechanic near me (Montreal area) of your choice, and at your cost.
There is No title on this vehicle (it is paid for and all mine).
The vehicle is presently on four NEW winter tires & aluminum wheels 18”
All options including winterize options with the exception of Towing Package (never towed before) and no GPS integrated

I can deliver this vehicle anywhere there is a road in Canada with a significant deposit before living Quebec and a proof of funds for the rest of payment at the delivery. Note travel expenses will be on you.

I’m sailing it because I’ m traveling a lot and I like to do my own maintenance and small repairs on my vehicles; Therefore I’m going back on what I know best (4 cylinders VW diesel)

VIN WVGHH67L44D070903

Asking price is $19,500 o.b.o.

[email protected]

Tel: 514-316-9225 Je parle aussi en français.

Ps Sorry for my ignorance, but I cannot insert pictures with this add. The truck is dark grey exterior and leather grey interior. I will sent pictures to everyone whom are asking for it.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts