Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So mine came with rubber OEM's, that I don't care for. Will carpet mats from newer models fit? I found a set of dark grey NIB's for $60 (full set), but from a 2010.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you are in the US then the 2010 mats should fit inside a 2004. The T1(04-07) and T2 (09-10) are very similar.
I will say $60 seems high, I got a second set of factory carpet mats for my 13 for around $40 on eBay. You may want to try there to get a lower price.

·
Learner
5,173 Posts
I use t3 rubber mats in my 2006 v10, fit fine

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also don't really like the stock rubber mats. Has anyone bought the Weathertech mats?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I also don't really like the stock rubber mats. Has anyone bought the Weathertech mats?
I have a set of weather tech in very nice condition in beige so if you interested let me know.and i have 2 the oem aluminium pedals includes the one for the brake and the aluminium door sills in very good condition.

·
Registered
464 Posts
love my weather tech mats

·
Registered
24 Posts
Also love my weather tech mats, I just placed a order for the front liner mats as the all weather mat on the driver side is a little rough ;-). Think the liner version will be easier to clean and vacuum.

·
Vendor
202 Posts
Hi everyone,

CARiD is a supporting vendor at ClubTouareg. We carry several floor mat options for the older Touareg models. These floor mats are custom-fit and are guaranteed to fit right.

2004 Volkswagen Touareg floor mats at CARiD
Just pick the shape and material you are interested in and select the color that will better match your interior.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
2011 Touareg VR6 FSI
789 Posts
I ultimately wound up going with 3D Maxpider Kagu floor mats for my Treg. I went with the fronts first and liked them so much I got the rear area and cargo area mats.

To me Weathertech mats are nice and effective but are stiff and very truck like. I actually had a set in my '99 Tahoe. Didn't think they would look/feel refined enough for my Treg.
I've had the 3D Maxpider Kagu floor mats in for ~ 6 months or so and they still look great.
I have a picture of the drivers side installed in my garage photos.

https://3d-liners.com/kagu-floor-liners.html

1 - 13 of 13 Posts