Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
It's a tough choice but I am selling my 2004 V8 Reed Green Touareg with 83k miles that I recently bought in June. I originally bought it to trailer my boat but the boat is now in high and dry so I have no need for an SUV. It may seem strange to sell so soon but it is in excellent condition and has been meticulously cared for since I've owned and in general as you can see from the pictures. I am the 3rd owner and I bought it from Greenway Dodge in Orlando. It has a clean title and accident and rust free.

VIN: WVGCM67L74D019532

This car is fully loaded with everything except the air suspension. Has factory navigation but no map discs (looks like they are cheap on ebay though). It has the factory tow package with a prodigy brake controller. I recently changed the oil with Pentosin 5w-40. I also added XM radio through the AUX input and put the 3.5mm jack in the center console for plugging in an mp3 player. I also replaced the factory HID bulbs with 8k bulbs since the stock bulbs were getting dim and flickering occasionally. I replaced the fog lights with yellow bulbs. The car drives perfectly is amazing inside and out for a 2004. It doesn't have a single dent or ding! It has a few nicks and scratches that can only be seen from really close. Some buttons are peeling on the window switches and steering wheel but this seems common for VAG cars. The oem 19" wheels have a lot of curb rash from the previous owners but is only cosmetic. It will need new tires in 5-10k miles. I was planning on just getting new wheels/tires at the same time when needed. There is also a small piece of the lower grill missing.

Car is located in St. Petersburg, FL. Price is $15,500. I don't have a lot of room but please PM me with any offers or questions.

Thanks!

I also have a couple videos I could email.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to mention that I also added color matched front tint and I have a front bumper guard from ECS tuning that I haven't installed yet but would be included.

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
What is all the plastic trim in the engine bay around the outer edge of the bay? I don't have that in my 05 V8!! I have the plastic covers on the engine, but not that stuff around the edge of the bay? Was that an 04 only thing, or did one of the 2 previous owners of my Treg get rid of it?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have them on my 04. If you look for some bolts that have balls on top, that's to hold these in place. Most of the time they crack and people just throw them away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts