Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I've been a VW guy for years, and have always wanted a Treg, just never could justify one. After giving up my search for a 2010 TDI with air, I picked up a '13 TDI Lux from a local dealer just last week. Well - picked it up for my wife, but hey, she's letting me mod whatever I want on it. I'm looking forward to learning my way around the new chassis, even though I got a 3rd party warranty on the Lux (hooray TDI fun and no certified cars). Back when I had time in my life - I'd do all my own work. There's not a whole lot I don't know about the mk4 cars, as I've got an 02 for a track car (that's been sitting for way too long). I've yet to plug the vagcom into the treg and start playing around, I might have some time to do that this weekend. My daily is a '12 Golf TDI which I may be swapping out for a '16 R depending on what happens with my career in the next few months.

Anyhow - looking forward to learning from you guys and hopefully at some point contributing to the community!

-Chris

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Chris, congrats and welcome.

Reactions: Coldogg

·
Super Moderator
3,817 Posts
Hi guys, I've been a VW guy for years, and have always wanted a Treg, just never could justify one. After giving up my search for a 2010 TDI with air, I picked up a '13 TDI Lux from a local dealer just last week. Well - picked it up for my wife, but hey, she's letting me mod whatever I want on it. I'm looking forward to learning my way around the new chassis, even though I got a 3rd party warranty on the Lux (hooray TDI fun and no certified cars). Back when I had time in my life - I'd do all my own work. There's not a whole lot I don't know about the mk4 cars, as I've got an 02 for a track car (that's been sitting for way too long). I've yet to plug the vagcom into the treg and start playing around, I might have some time to do that this weekend. My daily is a '12 Golf TDI which I may be swapping out for a '16 R depending on what happens with my career in the next few months. Anyhow - looking forward to learning from you guys and hopefully at some point contributing to the community! -Chris
Welcome onboard Chris. Lots of good information has been posted here, enjoy.

Stuart...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts