Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finalized the purchase of a 2008 V8 Touareg. Found it in Cali and working on getting it transported to MD. Hopefully it will be here in a week no longer than 10 days.
Can't wait to get it. Will post pictures.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Picked it up from the transport yesterday. Waiting to get title transferred so I can get temp tags and have it inspected. Dealer provided me the service records and the car is basically brand spanking new. Can't wait to start driving it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After 7 long weeks I'm finally driving my Touareg. California took 6 weeks to get the title to the MD MVA. I'm loving it.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
How about some pictures?

·
Registered
734 Posts
I finalized the purchase of a 2008 V8 Touareg. Found it in Cali and working on getting it transported to MD. Hopefully it will be here in a week no longer than 10 days.
Can't wait to get it. Will post pictures.
Congrats!

Pictures or it didn't happen!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I posted pictures in my profile. I could have but it would have been more expensive with the flight, taxes and then driving.

·
Super Moderator
9,493 Posts
Congrats. But you could have flown out there and driven it home in 4 days! :- p
Four days?!! I can do SLC-York, PA in two! :) I say three max.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
True. 20 years ago, I might have done that, too. Now I like to take my time and not drive for 12-14 hours each day.

But the shoo-fly pie in York is worth the trip. I can't blame you for rushing.

·
Super Moderator
9,493 Posts
But the shoo-fly pie in York is worth the trip. I can't blame you for rushing.
More of a rush to leave the area then go back! ;) I am from York, just prefer here more. I missed my mountains and had to move back. The pie is more of a PA Dutch thing then a York thing. I do agree it is very good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts