Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a few post or comments back in February and March about working on making an exhaust after things settled for me.

After careful planning to keep it quiet ( wife and baby ) and no drone I was about to pull the trigger on summit racing website. I search Craig's list for random crap and it turns out someone locally was selling the stupidly expensive nuespeed exhaust for cheap.

Well I picked it up for next to nothing, installed it the next day and besides the big round tips, I can't be any happier ! This exhaust has everything I was looking to build and it took 45m to install. Looks nice for only having 3500 miles also. Great deep low rumble at idle, sounds good when on throttle and almost 100% drone free on highway. No need to turn radio up or talk louder to passengers.

I Will do videos soon. I just wish they would lower the price for other people to buy. Coming from my insanely loud s4 twin turbo, this treg sounds amazing.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok here is this great looking quiet exhaust. If you are looking to have sound but not be loud and not have drone, this is it. I will change the tips in the future but for now I can care less. If I ever want to disturb the neighborhood, I will straight pipe the rear section for fun.

This is the family hauler so this exhaust fits the bill.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the link is messed up just search touareg 3.2 exhaust on YouTube. White Greg video is driver's side view. I'll work on the video link.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts