Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded in my 2013 VW Tiguan that was on lease last month and picked up my new daily driver/tow rig for my track car.

It's a 2014 Touareg Lux v6, Black on tan (whatever you want to call it) Nav, Heated seats, Pano roof, adaptive xenons, leather and tow package.

So far I am loving it, I'm not loving the black as much as I though and I am going to be wrapping it pearl white fairly soon.

Already wrapped the brakes, front grills, put in OEM LED plate bulbs, had it tinted and paint corrected as the dealership absolutely screwed the paint up, looked like they washed it with a bucket of sand.

I'm not going to really do much else as I want to keep it fairly factory other than cosmetics.

But onto some Pics!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Very nice! Congrats.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice! Congrats.
Thank you sir!!

Some interior pictures just snapped cause I realized I don't really have any good ones.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Touareg - it looks amazing and you're doing great job on it! May it provide unlimited fun and unhampered travel across all terrains for as long as you two are together. Enjoy the time behind its wheel!
Thanks that I will!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice. You mentioned you wrapped the brakes. Was that a kit or a custom job. Thanks.
No sir, I did it myself although if you aren't good with vinyl wrapping I'd recommend someone doing it for you.

It is a high temp, reflective vinyl mean't for wrapping brakes. I'm not a fan of the paint, gets everywhere and doesn't look that great and I don't really want to powder coat them as I'll probably change my mind as far as color often.

Here is a video on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts